Monday 6 June 2011

Underclassman no more!

  Second thing that's happened to me lately is passing my sophomore year of High School! I am now officially a junior! *does happy dance* To me ,Junior year seams like it will be the best.As a Freshman you're "fresh-meat."  Forced to endure the jokes and glares from from your schoolmates high above on their pedal stools and coddling from the teachers. Sophomore year a floodgate of work is opened to counteract last years smooth ride. Senior year brings the stress and sorrow of graduating and going off into the wilderness of college.
As a Junior you're not an underclassman, yet you don't have to worry about growing up. Perfect!
  I was sad to see all my senior friends graduate though! I'm really going to miss having them around--especially my senior orchestra members(which is like half the orchestra). They always provided comic relief--well let me rephrase: Wilson always provided comic relief. For instance,his overly dramatic playing and habit of pulling his shirt up whenever our conductor had her back turned. I have no idea how she never caught him doing that.
  The Senior I'll miss most of all though is, Chris, my boyfriend. Yes, I finally have a boyfriend! I know you want all the details, and that I'm afraid is for another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment